Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy One Year!!




So today was a pretty special day for me because it marked my one year anniversary. Today had caused me to reflect on this past year. It was not an easy year, but definitely a worthwhile one. I think I have grown and learned more about myself in this past year than any other point in my life. It just goes to show you how drastically life can change in such a short period of time, and how one person can make all the difference. Life is too short to be anything but happy!! :)



These beautiful flowers were delivered to my apartment today from my ST. She sent me twelve beautiful yellow roses for each month that I have been a member. I have been blessed with such great friends!! XoXo


Couldn't be happier... love you ST!!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Sarah! And good luck with all your boards coming up!

    ReplyDelete