Monday, April 5, 2010

One Step Further!!

Today in class people started finding out about their board examination scores.  I knew mine had to be coming in the mail today but knew that our mailman in my hometown doesn't come until later around 3:30 or 4:00.  So from 2:00 to 3:26 I had to just wait, I literally just paced around in my apartment until I got the phone call, the one that made me the happiest girl alive!!  I passed my National Board Examination!!  A huge weight has been lifted from me and I feel like I can sort of breathe, well until clinical boards at the end of the month.  Until then I am one pretty happy girl!!
Just want to thank my two best friends for taking me out to dinner and for some Jeni's ice cream tonight to celebrate.  Let me just say, Cherry Crisp, Buttermint and Mango ice cream in a waffle cone completely made my night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment