Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Study Box!!





It is only Tuesday and this has been one stressful week already. On top of final exams, papers and quizzes that were due within these past two days I have been trying to also study for my Dental Hygiene National Board Examination I am taking in three days. I think I am averaging two hours of sleep a day since this past Saturday which has led to me walking around like a zombie these past few days. One thing that has sure helped this past week is a gift I received from my brother King. He put together what he calls a "Study Box." Inside is nothing but deliciousness, a great survival kit for finals week. Chocolates, sour patch kids (my favorite candy), drinks, fruit, it was great. I haven't eaten a lot of it because I tend not to eat as much when I have all this anxiety but I think of how nice that was to do and that gets me through my studying.



So here are some words from a song by Josh Groban, since I know how much you love him from when we listened to his CD in the car on our road trip to Medina with our sister!!


"It's up to us to be the change, and even though this world needs so much more, there's so much to be thankful for."

And if that isn't enough thanks, since I found out Family Matters is one of your favorite shows... here is a little clip for you... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment