Sunday, March 28, 2010

Moondog Coronation Ball 2010





My sister and I love oldies music so she surprised me with tickets to the Moondog Coronation Ball at Quicken Loans Arena. The concert included performances by

The Turtles with Hits "Happy Together" and "Elenore"




Grand Funk Railroad with Hits "Some Kind of Wonderful," We're an American Band" and "The Loco-motion"




Paul Revere and the Raiders with Hits "Kicks" and "Hungry"


And lastly one of my favorite oldies bands of all times Anthony and the Imperials with Hits "Tears on My Pillow," "Shimmy Shimmy Ko-Ko Bop," "Hurt so Bad" and "Goin' Out of My Head"





It was a great concert. My sister and I were the youngest people there but let me tell you the older generation knows how to party. They made a dance floor and everyone was dancing and singing it was so so much fun. There was a grandfather sitting with his grandson behind us and the little boy was so cute he at one point said, "Grandpa, all those people down there have bald spots!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment